Sunday, December 20, 2015

Final Week

Its crazy to think that this is the final week of shows. Its honestly gone by extremely fast, and I feel like we just left Boston. And even then it feels like I just left KC for Boston. Its been quite a roller coaster, but honestly probably the best experience thus far in my stage management career.

This whole process, and the touring life has been such a learning experience for me, that I definitely can see myself doing it again (and soon hopefully!) I've learned so much about myself, my leadership skills, and my stage management skills. Doing 5 shows a week, plus in different venues for every show has been a great challenge, and has really taught me what a stage manager really has to do.

 Its been tough somedays. Especially those first two weeks were probably the hardest weeks i've had in my career, but it has shown that I can get through anything as long as I work hard, and show that I want it. And its been even harder lately when all some of us want to do is be with family around the holidays.

These last three shows I just need to remember to not let time get ahead of me, and really enjoy being around everyone. That will probably be the hardest part is leaving all these wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment